NASCAR XFINITY drivers get their first dose of short-track racing in 2017 when the Series heads to The Last Great Colosseum on Saturday, April 22, for the Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300.
Stick around as they future stars of NASCAR take to the track in the second part of our doubleheader afternoon, the K&N Series 150. You won't to miss this exciting race.
Pit Road Party Zone
The most desired item on any race fan's weekend checklist, the Pit Road Party Zone immerses you into the middle of the action for the entire race, an area previously inaccessible to fans. Located behind pit road on the backstretch in the garage, you will have the best spot in the infield to view all the racing action, even over-the-shoulder views of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series crew chiefs.
- Reserved seat in private infield grandstand for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Events
- All-inclusive, members-only area
- Exclusive In-Race Victory Lane Viewing Access - 50 Lap Interval For Each Guest Guaranteed
- Cold Pit Pass for access to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage
- Catered meal with unlimited tea, water, and lemonade
- Two complimentary beverage tickets (alcoholic beverages for fans 21 & older with valid ID)
- Cash Bar
- Live music for Pit Road Party Zone guests prior to the race
- Commemorative track souvenir
- Official souvenir event program and 1/64 diecast car and more
- Appearances by NASCAR drivers, racing personalities & celebrities
- Access to the Pre-Race concert & NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver Introductions
- Private Luxury Restrooms
*Please Note: Coolers are not allowed in the infield or in the Pit Road Party Zone area*