NASCAR XFINITY drivers get their first dose of short-track racing in 2017 when the Series heads to The Last Great Colosseum on Saturday, April 22, for the Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300.
Stick around as they future stars of NASCAR take to the track in the second part of our doubleheader afternoon, the K&N Series 150. You won't to miss this exciting race.
The Bristol Club
Step inside the elevator and rise to the top of "The World's Fastest Half-Mile" where you'll be treated to the ultimate Bristol experience inside The Bristol Club. A climate-controlled environment on luxury suite level welcomes you to a world of gourmet meals, NASCAR celebrity appearances, theater-style seating, a track tour and more.
- Reserved theater-style seating for the following:
- Bush's Beans Pole Day
- Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300 and PittLite 125
- Food City 500
- UNOH 200 Truck Race
- Food City 300 & Sprint Cup Series Qualifying
- Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race
- Catered meals & non-alcoholic beverages (two complimentary beer tickets per day for fans 21 & older with valid ID)
- Cash Bar
- Climate-controlled skybox suite
- Appearances by NASCAR drivers, racing personalities & celebrities
- Sprint Cup Race Day Track Walk
- Exclusive Bristol Club gift
- Official souvenir event program and 1/64 diecast car
- Private Restrooms
Speedway Children's Charities LIVE Auction featuring exclusive access for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race Day. All proceeds benefit Speedway Children's Charities.
Visit and become a fan of our Bristol Club Facebook Page.