BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY
"COLOSSEUM 2 COLOSSEUM"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 21 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
1. Eligibility: Visit the Colosseum 2 Colosseum Give-Away Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. The persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this promotion: Employees of Bristol Motor Speedway (“Sponsor”), NASCAR, Inc., Sprint, their affiliates and each of their respective affiliate companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns involved in the promotion, suppliers (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate families or persons who reside in the same household of the employees of the Released Parties. NASCAR, Inc., nor Sprint has administered or executed this promotion and will have no liability for any claim in connection with participation in the Visit the Colosseum 2 Colosseum Give-Away or any prize awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, an IRS Form W-9, and, where legal, a Publicity Release and to return all required documentation within twenty-four (24) hours following receipt. In the event all required documents are not executed and returned within the prescribed period, winners may be disqualified, and an alternate selected. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on January 22, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 16, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: Renew or purchase a 2014 Bristol Motor Speedway Season Ticket Package or individual ticket to the 2014 Food City 500 January 22, 2014 through March 16, 2014, and be automatically entered to win a trip for two (2) to Rome, Italy. OR register at Bristol Motor Speedway during the March, 2014 NASCAR event weekend, March 14-16, 2014, by completing a questionnaire at the corporate display area. OR register online at www.bristolmotorspeedway.com by completing a questionnaire. OR print your name, complete address, daytime phone number, e-mail address and age on a 3 1/2” x 5” card. Enclose card in an envelope, and mail to: Bristol Rome Trip Give-Away, 151 Speedway Blvd. Bristol, TN 37620. One entry per individual or Food City 500 ticket purchased. Contest ends March 16, 2014, and all entries must be received by March 16, 2014. Individuals who have already purchased or renewed their 2014 Bristol Season Ticket Package(s) or Ticket(s) to the 2014 Food City 500 prior to this promotion will be automatically entered.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: Sponsor will utilize an electronic random selection program to determine potential prize winners. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) from all eligible entries on or around March 21, 2014.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Rome, Italy, consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, coach-class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and guest between the major U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Rome, Italy; (ii) five (5) days, four (4) nights hotel accommodations (one double occupancy room, room rate and tax only); (iii) Tour of the Roman Colosseum ; (iv) round trip airport transfers to/from hotel in Rome; (v) $1,000 cash for meals and spending money and (vi) all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. The trip must be completed by December 31, 2014, or Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize trip package: $4,850.00. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Grand Prize Winner will not receive the difference between actual value and ARV.
Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel dates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round-trip. Sponsor will determine airline, and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made by Sponsor in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Grand Prize Winner. Travel package does not include transportation to the location of air travel departure, gratuities, bar, and beverage charges or items of a personal nature. Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion is under twenty-one (21) years of age, the Grand Prize Winner must be the travel companion’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Bristol Motor Speedway, NASCAR, Inc., Sprint, their affiliates and each of their respective affiliate companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns involved in the promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in or closest to Bristol, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
14. Winners’ List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Bristol Rome Trip Give-Away Winner, 151 Speedway Blvd., Bristol, TN 37620. within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
15. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Bristol Rome Trip Give-Away Rules, 151 Speedway Blvd., Bristol, TN 37620 prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
16. Sponsor: Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC, 151 Speedway Boulevard, Bristol, TN 37620..
17. NASCAR, Inc., and Sprint are not sponsors of this promotion. NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. and the trademark is used with permission.