Food City 300 & NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Qualifying
On August 22, NASCAR’s future stars (and a few current ones too!) suit up for the toughest Friday night fight on the schedule – the Food City 300.
For as little as $35 you can watch Sadler, Busch, Bayne and more battle for supremacy inside the Last Great Colosseum so call 866.415.4158 or visit bristoltix.com and reserve your seat today!
The Bristol Club
Step inside the elevator and rise to the top of “The World’s Fastest Half-Mile” where you’ll be treated to the ultimate Bristol experience inside The Bristol Club. A climate-controlled environment on luxury suite level welcomes you to a world of gourmet meals, NASCAR celebrity appearances, theatre-style seating, a track tour and more.
- Catered meals & non-alcoholic beverages (two complimentary beer tickets per day, adults 21 and older)
- Cash Bar
- Climate-controlled skybox suite
- Appearances by NASCAR drivers, racing personalities & celebrities
- Sprint Cup Race Day Track Tour
- Exclusive Bristol Club gift and souvenir program
- Reserved theatre-style reserved seating
- Full wait staff
- Speedway Children's Charities LIVE Auction featuring pre-race passes, pit passes, victory lane passes and more. All proceeds benefit Speedway Children's Charities.
Visit and become a fan of our Bristol Club Facebook Page.
Reserved seating in The Bristol Club is available for the 2014 Season for just $1,500. To purchase, please call Lisa Bunn at (423) 989-6946 or send her an email.
General Information: For general information on Bristol Club, please call Joni Cole at (423) 989-6997 or send her an email.
|02/06/14||Bristol Extends August Nationwide Race To 300 Laps|