Bud Tap Room & Lounge
Introducing the Bud Tap Room Lounge...
Attached to the original Bud Tap Room, The Lounge features a limited number of reserved suite seating, along with a $50 food voucher, is restricted to the first 40 fans purchasing the package.
The Bud Tap Room Lounge provides all the great features of the original Bud Tap Room PLUS it includes an indoor suite seat for the entire race. In addition to your reserved suite seat in the Bud Tap Room Lounge, you will also get a $50 food voucher for the August race weekend.
Pricing for the Bud Tap Room Lounge is $350 for the August race weekend, which includes the IRWIN Tools Night Race and the Food City 250.
The Bud Tap Room
Looking for the best of both world's at BMS? Then check out the Bud Tap Room. This unique package includes indoor skybox suite access combined with spectacular racing views from exterior Wallace Tower grandstand seats.
Plus, the package also includes a visit from Kevin Harvick, driver of the No. 29 Richard Childress Racing Budweiser Chevrolet.
Watch the excitement of Bristol racing from your Wallace Tower grandstand seat. This incredible view allows you to see all of the action on the entire track, as well as the front and backstretch pit roads.
Then step inside to the Bud Tap Room… a climate controlled skybox suite. There you can pick up your Budweiser products, grab some food and see Kevin Harvick, who'll stop by to say hello.
The Bud Tap Room Package
- Grandstand ticket in Wallace Tower
- Indoor suite access to the Bud Tap Room
- Kevin Harvick appearance
- Bud Tap Room food and beverages for purchase
- $25 food/drink voucher per weekend
- Closed-circuit TV
- Private restrooms
The 2013 Bud Tap Room Ticket Package is priced at $195 for the August weekend.
For more information, please call our ticket office toll-free at 1.866.415.4158 or dial 423.989.6900.
Half Mile Club
Step up to the Half-Mile Club at Bristol and take your race day experience to the next level. You'll be treated like a VIP with great food, drinks, fun, entertainment and exclusive benefits for members, including an appearance from NASCAR superstars*.
HALF-MILE CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Entrance into Bristol Motor Speedway's exclusive Hospitality Village
- Great meals with non-alcohol beverages (Cash bar available)
- Exclusive "member's-only" gift pack with souvenir program
- Track tour (Sprint Cup day only)
- NASCAR driver/celeb appearances*
- Entertainment, door prizes & music
Call 423-BRISTOL or 1-866-415-4158 or 423-989-6900 to reserve your spot in Half-Mile Club today.
*Please note that Half-Mile Club pricing does not include race tickets. Driver appearances are subject to change. August driver appearances will be announced at a later date.
Pit Road Party Zone
The most desired item on any race fan’s weekend checklist, the Pit Road Party Zone immerses you into the middle of the action for the entire race, an area previously inaccessible to fans. These passes will allow you and your guests access to the infield like never before. Located behind pit road on the backstretch in the infield garage, you will have the best spot in the infield to view all the racing action, even over-the-shoulder views of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series crew chiefs.
- All-inclusive, members-only area
- Reserved seat in private infield grandstand
- Behind-the-scenes pit access for self- guided tours prior to the race
- Catered meal with unlimited tea, water, and lemonade
- Two complimentary beverage tickets (alcoholic beverages for fans 21 & older with valid ID)
- Entertainment prior to the race
- Commemorative track souvenir
- Official souvenir event program and 1/64 diecast car
- Coolers are not allowed in the infield or in the Pit Road Party Zone
Call 423-BRISTOL or 1.866415.4158 or 423.989.6900 to reserve your spot in Bristol's Pit Road Party Zone today. *Times subject to change
The Bristol Club
Step inside the elevator and rise to the top of “The World’s Fastest Half-Mile” where you’ll be treated to the ultimate Bristol experience inside The Bristol Club. A climate-controlled environment on luxury suite level welcomes you to a world of gourmet meals, NASCAR celebrity appearances, theatre-style seating, a track tour and more.
- Catered meals & non-alcoholic beverages (two complimentary beer tickets per day, adults 21 and older)
- Cash Bar
- Climate-controlled skybox suite
- Appearances by NASCAR drivers, racing personalities & celebrities
- Sprint Cup Race Day Track Tour
- Exclusive Bristol Club gift and souvenir program
- Reserved theatre-style reserved seating
- Full wait staff
- Speedway Children's Charities LIVE Auction featuring pre-race passes, pit passes, victory lane passes and more. All proceeds benefit Speedway Children's Charities.
Visit and become a fan of our Bristol Club Facebook Page.
Reserved seating in The Bristol Club is available for the August 2013 Weekend for just $1,000 and that includes tickets to Wednesday (Truck/Whelen Doubleheader), Friday (Nationwide) and Saturday (Cup).
To purchase, please call Lisa Bunn at (423) 989-6946 or send her an email.
General Information: For general information on Bristol Club, please call Joni Cole at (423) 989-6997 or send her an email.