|04/10/17||NASCAR Bristol Race Coverage|
|08/17/16||Is the Low Groove Back at Bristol? Experts weigh in|
|08/15/16||Bristol Race Week Coverage|
|06/28/16||NASCAR Daytona Coverage|
|04/08/16||Manning/Earnhardt Jr. combination a crowd pleaser at Bristol|
|01/28/16||"Voice of NASCAR" had a Bristol past|
It Is Time To Take The Pilgrimage To Bristol
How did we get to May already? Wow.
What that means here in Bristol is our Street Fights are underway at Thunder Valley Dragway; The inaugural Thunder Valley Fly & Wine is May 3-4; the Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals are next month over Father’s Day weekend; Global Rally Cross/Monster Truck Madness is in July; and then we have the August IRWIN Tools Night Race.
If you're a NASCAR fan, you know all about the history and tradition of Bristol. If you've been to Bristol in the past, you definitely know. If you're a true NASCAR fan, but have never been to Bristol (you know you want to make the pilgrimage) this August may be the time. And if you’re new to NASCAR and want to know what all the Bristol hoopla is all about, then take a look at this video. I've been here since 1996 and that video does as good a job as any at explaining what Bristol Is. Still gives me chill bumps.
Yeah, if you're thinking I work at BMS and am a little prejudiced, you're right. But let's not forget what fans, the media and drivers say about Bristol:
- “One of the World’s 30 Most Important Sports Venues” - SportsPro Magazine
- “One of the 10 events to see before you die” - Car and Driver Magazine
- “I wish all the races were like this one. The energy at Bristol is incredible” - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- "The last great Colosseum left in the world." - Season ticket holder, Dublin, OH
- “Bristol Motor Speedway is NASCAR’s Best Venue to Watch a Race” – Bleacher Report- And here is one line from that article…If you have a bucket list—or even if you don't—and there is only one racetrack that you must visit in your life, Bristol Motor Speedway is the place.
It's said that we're the most popular track in NASCAR. That is what the media, the drivers and the "fans" say. But what is most important to me right now is what you as an individual say.
As we the August Night Race approaches I’d love to hear what you think about Bristol.
So, here is the deal. My name is Logan McCabe. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have thoughts on Bristol please let me know.
Sure, I'd love to hear about your great experiences (with your approval, we might even use them in some of our advertising), but I also simply want to hear from you. I’m proud of our race track, but I know my pride is not important. I want to know your thoughts. I want to know your insights.
I hope to hear from you.