|04/12/18||NASCAR Bristol Race Coverage|
|04/02/18||NCAA National Championship fans are in for a "colossal" treat|
|03/08/18||Fans now have a say in NASCAR's most popular driver introductions|
|11/17/17||2017 Top 10 Moments|
|08/17/16||Is the Low Groove Back at Bristol? Experts weigh in|
What Will NASCAR Look Like 5 Years From Now?
It's a hard question to answer, but certainly one that deserves deep thought.
Will Jeff Gordon still be driving?
Will Dale Jr. be a Sprint Cup champion?
Will Kyle Busch be in F1?
Will Clint Bowyer be back in Kansas racing dirt?
Will Jeff Burton be in the broadcast booth?
Will Mark Martin actually be retired?
And finally, which young star will be the new obsession of NASCAR Nation?
Here is a top 5 of drivers who could be the Jimmie Johnson of the next generation:
- Kyle Larson - Will the wunderkind from California be the next big thing?
- Austin Dillon - Will he drive the #3? Will he compete on NASCAR's highest level? Time will tell.
- Ryan Blaney - Will Dave's kid make a bigger splash than Dad?
- Chase Elliott - Will Awesome Bill's baby boy bring the most popular driver trophy back to Dawsonville, GA?
- Ty Dillon - Will Austin's baby brother prove to be the better Dillon and compete for Championships?
These five guys are on my radar. Which guy or girl is on yours? And what do you think NASCAR will look like 5 years from now?
Sr. Director, Brand Management
Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway