2013 Tickets & iBelong Membership Kits Currently Being Mailed
Hello iBelong Family,
Just letting you know that your Bristol Motor Speedway season tickets and iBelong membership kits are on the way. In fact, a number of you may have received yours already. As of Wednesday, January 30, the majority of iBelong season tickets were delivered to the U.S. Post Office here in Bristol for processing.
As information, mailings are being sent USPS First-Class. Depending on where you live, expect your packet over the next ten to fourteen day period.
Here’s some additional information you may find useful:
Each iBelong member receives two (2) iBelong membership cards and two (2) lanyards as part of the iBelong Membership Kit.
However, each iBelong member is entitled to one (1) card for each seat held in the respective account. Additional member cards may be picked up in our Guest Relations Office, located on the first floor of the O. Bruton Smith Building beginning on Monday, March 11.
They also may be picked up at Guest Welcome Village (located between the Speedway and Bristol Dragway near the Orange Bridge) beginning on Friday, March 15.
If you selected the $40 gift cards to Speedway World as your incentive, those vouchers will also be included with your tickets.
If you selected the March or August Cold Pit Pass, they will not be included in your packet.
- March Cold Pass customers: Information about how to pick up your Cold Pass on the day of the Food City 500 will be included with your packet.
- August Cold Pass customers: Information about your cold pass pick up the day of the Irwin Tools Night Race will be sent at a later date.
- If you selected the free parking pass as your incentive offer, your tickets, parking pass and iBelong information will be mailed the week of February 4th.
- Customers that selected the 10% discount as their incentive have already received those savings.
- If you purchased any additional options – i.e. Camping, Pre-Race SuperPass, Half-Mile Club, etc. – they will be mailed separately.
If you do not receive your packet by February 21st, please contact the BMS ticket office at 1.866.415.4158 or 423.BRISTOL.
For questions directly related to the iBelong program, please contact:
Gail Hulse, Director of Guest Initiatives
Email Gail Hulse
Again, we thank you for choosing to be a Bristol Motor Speedway season ticket holder and we welcome you to the Bristol family.