Bristol Motor Speedway Mobile App
ICYMI: Download the Brand New Bristol Motor Speedway Mobile App for Apple and Android devices! Built to enhance your experience!Download today -> http://www.BristolMotorSpeedway.com/AppPosted by Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
The Bristol Motor Speedway app is a must have for our guests when visiting your home away from home. We hope it will be an incredibly beneficial piece to your overall experience and make visiting the The Last Great Colosseum even more enjoyable!
NOTE: Android Users, please delete the old version of the app and download the new version to get the latest content
Mobile App key features include:
- Fan Information CHOCK Full of useful information
- GPS Directions to get you right to our front door
- Venue Maps to see where you need to get to
- Events and Tickets section where you can buy tickets right from the App
- The latest News, Videos and Photos right in the App
- Download FREE at the Apple App Store or Google Play Store today
Download and Win
Download the App between now and the Food City 500 and You Could Win Two (2) Passes for the Ole Smoky Roof in Turn 4 to stand on the roof during either the Food City 500 on April 19th or the IRWIN Tools Night Race on August 22nd.
See full rules below
BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY
"BRISTOL'S MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD SWEEPSTAKES"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
1. Eligibility: Bristol's Mobile App Download Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this promotion: Employees, officers and directors of Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC ("Sponsor"), Speedway Motorsports, Inc. ("SMI"), their affiliates and each of their respective affiliate companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns involved in the promotion, suppliers (collectively "Released Parties") and the immediate families or persons who reside in the same household of the employees of the Released Parties. The Prize Winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, an IRS Form W-9, and, where legal, a Publicity Release and to return all required documentation within two (2) days following receipt. In the event all required documents are not executed and returned within the prescribed period, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate selected. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 22, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 19, 2015 at 10:00:00 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: Download or update the Bristol Motor Speedway mobile app onto your mobile device and complete the questionnaire. All entries must be received by 10:00:00 a.m. ET April 19, 2015.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: Sponsor will utilize an electronic random selection program to determine the potential prize winner. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Prize Winner ("Prize Winner") from all eligible entries.
5. THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE PRIZE WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by phone. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") (except where prohibited), which must be received by Sponsor prior to delivery of the prize, but in no event later than within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within two (2) hours of selection, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: ONE (1) PRIZE: The Prize Winner will receive a pair of Ole Smoky Turn 4 Roof Passes for the Prize Winner's choice of either the April 19, 2015 Food City 500 NASCAR Race at Bristol Motor Speedway or the August 22, 2015 IRWIN Tools Night Race NASCAR Race at Bristol Motor Speedway. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the prize is Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00). The Prize must be used during the selected event or the Prize Winner forfeits the Prize in its entirety.
Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. No refund or compensation will be made by Sponsor in the event of the cancellation of an event for related to the Prize. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, tickets to the race, transportation, lodging, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Prize Winner.
No cash equivalent will be given, and all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Bristol Motor Speedway, Speedway Motorsports, Inc., Speedway Children's Charities, their affiliates and each of their respective affiliate companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies, sponsors shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns involved in the promotion (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court in Tennessee located in or closest to Bristol, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
14. Winners' List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Bristol's Mobile App Download Sweepstakes Winner, 151 Speedway Blvd., Bristol, TN 37620. within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
15. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Bristol's Mobile App Download Sweepstakes Rules, 151 Speedway Blvd., Bristol, TN 37620 prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
16. Sponsor: Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC, 151 Speedway Boulevard, Bristol, TN 37620.