[#AskBristol Show Ep. 6] Dale Earnhardt Jr. Answers Your Questions and Old Crow Medicine Show Plays Wagon Wheel
#AskBristol Show: You won't want to miss Episode 6 where Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Wendy Venturini discuss what makes Bristol so special and Old Crow Medicine Show Plays their classic "Wagon Wheel".More Information » http://bit.ly/AskBMSSubscribe to iTunes Podcast » http://bit.ly/1utWbpiSubscribe to Stitcher Podcast » http://bit.ly/BMSStitcherSubscribe on YouTube » http://bit.ly/BMSYouTubeABPosted by Bristol Motor Speedway on Thursday, April 2, 2015
This week's show feature the man himself, NASCAR's most popular driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Also, don't miss a special performance by April 19th's AutoTrader Pre-Race Concert Performer Old Crow Medicine Show perform their classic Wagon Wheel.
Here are your questions we asked:
- What is your favorite thing about Bristol? (@greeneville1994)
- Does sweeping the weekend (like he did in fall 2004 at Bristol) mean more at storied, historical tracks such as Bristol? (?@zooropamofo)
- If Hollywood made a Dale Jr. movie, which actor would play you in it? (?@jjhinkmanpart3)
- Where is your favorite place to eat in the Bristol area? (Amanda Shelton via Facebook)
- What makes Bristol so special? You've responded many times that build another Bristol (?@Crwchfwyfy)
As always, you can find the shows on the following platforms. Please share with your fellow Bristol fans!
iTunes - Subscribe here
Stitcher - Subscribe here
YouTube - Subscribe here
TuneIn Radio - Subscribe here
Please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or YouTube so we can make the show better each time. For show notes and more, long onto http://www.AskBristolShow.com.