[#AskBristol Show Ep. 8] XFINITY Series Driver Ryan Reed Joins the Show
XFINITY Series Star, driver of the No. 16 Lilly Diabetes Machine for Roush Fenway Racing, joins us this week to take on some great questions from you guys.
Here are our questions from this week:
- Hey Ryan, what makes you such a good restrictor plate racer.. and so quick? (@NASCARGatorMike)
- Hey Ryan if @NASCAR had a capital racetrack which would it be? (@danicasshoes)
- What's one of your favorite home cooked meals @Karla_Reed16 prepared for you when you were a kid? (@RyansGirlAsh)
- Are u going to be at the open house/autograph session at the Roush Muesem in MI in June? (@oliviajenkins4)
- How hard is it on a driver to concentrate on race when about to use restroom? (David Caudill)
BIG thanks to Ryan for joining the show
Follow Ryan Here:
As always, you can find the shows on the following platforms. Please share with your fellow Bristol fans!
iTunes - Subscribe here
Stitcher - Subscribe here
YouTube - Subscribe here
TuneIn Radio - Subscribe here