The Bristol Club
Step inside the elevator and rise to the top of “The World’s Fastest Half-Mile” where you’ll be treated to the ultimate Bristol experience inside The Bristol Club. A climate-controlled environment on luxury suite level welcomes you to a world of gourmet meals, NASCAR celebrity appearances, theatre-style seating, a track tour and more.
- Catered meals & non-alcoholic beverages (two complimentary beer tickets per day, adults 21 and older)
- Cash Bar
- Climate-controlled skybox suite
- Appearances by NASCAR drivers, racing personalities & celebrities
- Sprint Cup Race Day Track Walk
- Exclusive Bristol Club gift and souvenir program
- Reserved theatre-style reserved seating
- Full wait staff
- Speedway Children's Charities LIVE Auction featuring pre-race passes, pit passes, victory lane passes and more. All proceeds benefit Speedway Children's Charities.
Visit and become a fan of our Bristol Club Facebook Page.
Reserved seating in The Bristol Club for the 2015 Season is available now
General Information: For general information on Bristol Club, please call Joni Cole at (423) 989-6997 or send her an email.
Bud Tap Room & Lounge
The Bud Tap Room
Looking for the best of both world's at BMS? Then check out the Bud Tap Room. This unique package includes indoor skybox suite access combined with spectacular racing views from exterior Wallace Tower grandstand seats.
Watch the excitement of Bristol racing from your Wallace Tower grandstand seat. This incredible view allows you to see all of the action on the entire track, as well as the front and backstretch pit roads.
Then step inside to the Bud Tap Room… a climate controlled skybox suite. There you can pick up your Budweiser products, grab some food and enjoy some short-track racing!
The Bud Tap Room Package
- Grandstand ticket in Wallace Tower
- Indoor suite access to the Bud Tap Room
- Bud Tap Room food and beverages for purchase
- $25 food/drink voucher per weekend
- Closed-circuit TV
- Private restrooms
For more information contact our VIP Experiences Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bud Tap Room Lounge
Step inside the Bud Tap Room Lounge for one of the best seats in the house. Experience the Last Great Colosseum from your reserved suite seat while enjoying everything the Bud Tap Room has to offer. This exclusive, members-only lounge package includes two days of action packed racing at Bristol.
- Cash Concessions & Bar ($50 food/drink vouchers)
- Climate-controlled skybox suite
- Reserved theatre-style seating
- Closed-circuit TVs
- Private Restrooms
Pit Road Party Zone
The most desired item on any race fan’s weekend checklist, the Pit Road Party Zone immerses you into the middle of the action for the entire race, an area previously inaccessible to fans. This pass will allow you to access to the infield like never before. Located behind pit road on the backstretch in the infield garage, you will have the best spot in the infield to view all the racing action, even over-the-shoulder views of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series crew chiefs.
- All-inclusive, members-only area
- Reserved seat in private infield grandstand
- Behind-the-scenes pit access for self- guided tours prior to the race
- Catered meal with unlimited tea, water, and lemonade
- Two complimentary beverage tickets (alcoholic beverages for fans 21 & older with valid ID)
- Live music for Pit Road Party Zone guests prior to the race
- Commemorative track souvenir & Official souvenir event program and 1/64 diecast car and more
- Driver & Celebrity appearances
- Access to the Pre-Race concert & NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver Introductions
*Please Note: Coolers are not allowed in the infield or in the Pit Road Party Zone*
For more information contact our VIP Experiences Team at email@example.com
The Edge Deck
Are you thrill seeker? Are you looking for a next level sports experience? Have you always wanted to get closer to the action at Bristol?
THEN ITS TIME TO STEP UP TO THE EDGE DECK... at BRISTOL!
The Edge is an ultra-exciting new way to watch a sports event. Coming to Bristol in August 2014, The Edge Deck, a standing room area right above turn 1. It's so close, you can practically touch the cars.
- Weekend Pass - Good for Food City 300 & IRWIN Tools Night Race
- Each pass is COMPLETELY TRANSFERABLE SO YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Each pass includes a TRACK WALK PASS for on-track access before the race
- $25 Levy Food Credit INCLUDED
- JUST ADDED - FREE RACING ELECTRONICS SCANNER AND HEADSET FOR ALL WHO GET WEEKEND PASSES!!!
- Full Bar / Food Service available
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
Interested in tickets to The Edge Deck?
NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BMS TICKET OFFICE!! CALL TODAY!