Jonesborough's Pat Runion Wins Season Ticket Giveaway At AutoTrader.com Speedway In Lights At BMS
Jonesborough's Pat Runion is the second winner in the 12 Days of Christmas ticket giveaway at Bristol Motor Speedway's Autotrader.com Speedway In Lights.
Runion visited the holiday light show, one of the largest in the country, Tuesday, Nov. 15, and registered for the ultimate fan package. Included in the package is:
- Two grandstand tickets for both Sprint Cup races at BMS in 2010, the Food City 500 (March 21) and the Irwin Tools Night Race (Aug. 21).
- Two grandstand tickets for both Nationwide races next year, the Scotts Turf Builder 300 (March 20) and the Food City 250 (Aug. 20).
- Two grandstand tickets to the Camping World Truck Series race in 2010, the O'Reilly 200 (Aug. 18).
- Two tickets to Ford Fan Friday qualifying (March 19).
- Two cold pit passes for both the Food City 500 and Irwin Tools Night Race.
- On-property parking pass for both NASCAR weekends.
- A $25 gift certificate to Speedway World, the souvenir store at BMS.
- Tool bag full of Irwin products.
Speedway in Lights' 12 Days of Christmas will go through Dec. 25, with one winner being selected for the season ticket package each night. Winners will be notified the following day.
Visitors to the Johnson Controls Ice Rink and the HVAC Chill Hill Tube Slide also may register for the 12 Days of Christmas drawing. Separate registration boxes will be placed at the ice rink, tube slide and at the souvenir stand in Subway Christmas Village at Autotrader.com Speedway In Lights.
Upon arrival at Speedway In Lights ticket booth, visitors will be given an entry form. Entry forms also may be picked up at both the ice rink and tube slide.
Tickets for Speedway In Lights, open nightly 6-10 p.m. through Jan. 2 are available at the BMS gate. Ticket prices for cars are $10 Sunday through Thursday, and $12 Friday and Saturday. Activity van tickets are $15 each night and bus tickets are $65 each night.
The Johnson Controls Ice Rink and HVAC Chill Hill are open six days a week through January 10. Tuesday through Thursday, the rink will open from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Friday hours are from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday the rink will be open from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. The cost to skate is $5, plus an additional $2 for skate rental.
Holiday hours for the rink and Chill Hill are as follows: Dec. 21-23 (2 p.m.-10 p.m.) Dec. 24 (4 p.m.-10 p.m.), Dec. 26 (2 p.m.-11 p.m.), Dec. 28-30 (2 p.m.-10 p.m.), Dec. 31 (2 p.m.-11 p.m.), Jan. 1 (2 p.m.-10 p.m.) and Jan. 8 (4 p.m.-10 p.m.)
For more information concerning Speedway In Lights, the Johnson Controls Ice Rink and HVAC Chill Hill, please call (423) 989-6900.