Watch & Win! View this video and enter to win tickets to the 2011 Food City 500
Watch & Win
So… What happens in the 24-hour period surrounding NASCAR fans’ most popular race? It’s impossible to describe. But as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words." So how about 5,252 pictures (math tells us that would be 5,252,000 words)? That’s how many photos are used in this incredible time-lapse video from the 2010 running of the IRWIN Tools Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway staged Saturday, August 21.
Courtesy of our friends at Times Digital Group, captured in these 3 minutes, 50 seconds and five frames is our 100th NASCAR race and the culmination of Kyle Busch's weekend sweep. Over the course of 22 hours, we took 5,252 photos every 15 seconds. Each second of film is made up of 24 frames (or photos)
Enjoy and see if you can spot the key frames to help you answer these questions. Answer them correctly and you could win grandstand tickets to the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Food City 500 (entry information at the bottom).
And oh yeah, if your connection is fast enough you gotta see this baby in HD.
Can you tell us...
1. how many Ford F-150's does it take for driver introductions?
2. who is the artist and what is the song during the race portion of the clip?
3. at what time in the clip does the Juan Montoya and Jimmie Johnson's wreck occur?
4. at what time in the clip does Kyle Busch perform his victory burn out?
5. which driver’s hauler was the first to leave the infield?
6. how many times did it rain in the clip?
7. what is that white puff of smoke dancing in the infield, and what is it coming from?
8. which racer's hauler was the last to leave the infield?
To enter to win tickets to the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Food City 500,
type the word “VIDEO” in the subject line of an e-mail and submit your answers to the above questions to email@example.com.
*All questions must be answered and all answers must be correct to qualify for drawing.
*Deadline for entry is 5:00 pm EST on January 12, 2011.
*Must include name, address, preferred phone number and e-mail with entry.
*Winner will be contacted by 5:00 pm EST on January 14, 2011.