Bush's Beans Pole DayFriday, April 21, 2017
Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300 & K&N Series 150Saturday, April 22, 2017NASCAR XFINITY Series
Food City 500Sunday, April 23, 2017Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
UNOH 200 & Bush's Beans 150Wednesday, August 16, 2017NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Food City 300 & Qualifying DayFriday, August 18, 2017NASCAR XFINITY Series
Bass Pro Shops NRA Night RaceSaturday, August 19, 2017Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
5 Tips To Make The Most Of Your Camping Experience
One of the best ways to enjoy an action-packed NASCAR weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway is by taking advantage of the many camping options located around the grounds of The Last Great Colosseum!
There are several camping areas at BMS and the benefits are plentiful. Just a few of the advantages include tailgating with people from all over the world, avoiding traffic, maximizing your stay on the Bristol property and saving money on lodging, just to name a few.
And when it comes to camping with us here at Bristol, there are lots of ways to make the best of it!
Check out these five tips for enjoying your camping experience at Bristol:
- CHECK-IN BOOTHS: Campground check-in booths are your friend. Obviously, you check-in at the campground's booth when you arrive, but they are also helpful in many other ways. The friendly staff at the booth can also assist with general camping information (ADA needs, security, shower houses, trams/shuttles, and most anything else). Oh, check-in is also available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- HOOK-UPS, SHOWER HOUSE & MORE: Full hook-up campsites are sold as a season package (April and August).
Non hook-upcampsites are available to purchase for either event and are the most common sites at Bristol.
Not having a hook-up isn't an issue here, trust us. We have multiple
water-filland dump stations located throughout the property and we also have service trucks to come through the campground and service your water and sewer needs (fees apply). You also have unlimited use toall BMS shower house and restroom facilities.
- TENT CAMPING: No RV, no problem! Here at Bristol, we have numerous tent sites available. One popular area for tents is at the Dragway campground and another is at White Top Creek Park.
Did we mention we have the cheapest tent camping around? The Dragway is just $75 in April and $100 in August, while White Top Creek Park is as low $50 for April and $75 in August. By the way, that's the total for four whole days!
- CAMPFIRES & GENERATORS: Camping just isn't camping without a campfire, right? That's what we think, too! So, to make sure our guests get the most out of their Bristol camping experience, we allow campfires. We just require that campfires aren't "open," meaning they must be in a fire pit or off the ground with a lid.
Generators are permitted in all Bristol campgrounds except in tent camping areas.
- SHUTTLE TO FOOD CITY: You'll definitely need to get some delicious food to grill out in the campgrounds, and that means you'll have to go to the local Food City. But there's no need for you to go through the trouble of getting your vehicle out of the campground! Instead, you can take the free shuttle over to see our friends at Food City.
Also, be sure to visit CampingAtBristol.com for a full list of information on camping at Bristol. You can also view the different campgrounds that Bristol operates and what they offer.
Now that you have five of the best tips for camping here at Bristol, it's time to join us for a great weekend in 2017! Camping is available and on sale right now for our April Food City 500 weekend. Give us a call at (866) 415-4158 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you!
We'll see you soon! It's Bristol Baby!