Bringing your group to Bristol Motor Speedway is as easy as 1-2-3!
Group packages are available for all major events at our facility, including both NASCAR Event Weekends and the NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals.
Bristol Motor Speedway - Voted a Top 10 Sporting Event in the US and NASCAR's most popular track; there's no better place to bring people together!
BMS is the perfect destination to host a group, whether it's small or large businesses, civic or church organizations, social clubs or charter buses or even just a collection of fans. If you are looking to entertain clients or customers, reward your employees, build camaraderie with your team or just have a reunion with family and friends, Bristol Motor Speedway is the perfect place.
The Last Great Colosseum is truly a unique venue that your group will love and ask to return to race after race, year after year.
To take advantage of our group offers (20 members or more) please contact:
Mironda White, Group Sales Manager at (423) 989-6904
Ashton Forti, Group Sales Associate at (423) 989-6906
- Group or block seating
- No per - ticket service fee
- Personalized service from the Group Sales Department
- Bus permit - first priority for buses!
- Track Scanner rental discount
- + More!
Step 1: Select Your Event
- NASCAR Food City 500 Weekend | April 21-23, 2017
- NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals | June 16-18, 2017
- NASCAR Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Weekend | August 16-19, 2017
Step 2: Estimate Your Numbers
- Secure a group headcount
- Start an interest-free payment plan
Step 3: Customize Your Experience
- Our group sales team can help tailor & customize your group experience at the Last Great Colosseum. Whether your group is interested in the VIP treatment or a parking lot party – we have it all!
"I thought my company was too small to get much attention from the people at Bristol Motor Speedway -- but they proved me wrong. Looking back on the value of my sponsorship of a hospitality event at the track, I can say emphatically that I've never had a more memorable promotion. As far as the service was concerned -- my expectations were exceeded in every aspect: Group tickets, hospitality, catering, you name it. I couldn't be any happier with the promotion and plan to go back again as often as I can!"
Michael Cottingham, Marketing Manager
Kenny Pipe & Supply
"WOW!!! What an experience! All of my customers truly enjoyed themselves and it was an experience that they will never forget!"
Leonard Y. Combs, Regional Sales Manager
ConocoPhilips Global Marketing
"We will be back! Everyone truly enjoyed themselves!"
Shaun Greiner, Sales Manager
Merck Animal Health