NASCAR XFINITY drivers get their first dose of short-track racing in 2017 when the Series heads to The Last Great Colosseum on Saturday, April 22, for the Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300.
Stick around as they future stars of NASCAR take to the track in the second part of our doubleheader afternoon, the K&N Series 150. You won't to miss this exciting race.
If it's access you are looking for, try the Pre-Race SuperPass.
What is it?
It is THE Pre-Race pass to access these 3 areas:
- Pre-Race Track Walk - Spend time on the High Banks before the Race
- Stage Side Access to the Pre-Race Concert - Be right there for some amazing Music
- Cup Driver Introductions - The drivers will pass right by you before they take the green flag
- April Cup Day - $85 For General Public/$45 for Season Ticket Holders
- August Cup Day - $99 For General Public/$49 for Season Ticket Holders.
Call to reserve your passes today!