BMS Brightens Holidays of "12 Days of Christmas" Contest Winners
Bristol Motor Speedway made the holiday season a little merrier this year for the lucky winners of its annual "12 Days of Christmas" contest. Fans submitted one online entry per day for prizes that ranged from autographed memorabilia to infield access at the March Food City 500.
The complete list of winners is as follows:
- Day 1: Food City 500 Cold Pass - Brad Pritchett, Maiden, Miss.
- Day 2: Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals 3-Day Pass - Robert Maxwell, Winder, Ga.
- Day 3: Commemorative Kyle Busch Autographed IRWIN Tools Night Race Tickets - Alice Arnts, West Long Branch, N.J.
- Day 4: March NASCAR Race Weekend Tickets - Pam Weavil, Meridianville, Ala.
- Day 5: Wave the Green Flag during March's Ford Fan Friday Qualifying - Vickie Call, North Wilkesboro, N.C.
- Day 6: Food City 500 Prerace Super Pass - Danny Leblanc, Marianna, Fla.
- Day 7: Kevin Harvick Autographed Diecast Car - Billy Waycaster, Kingsport, Tenn.
- Day 8: August NASCAR Race Weekend Tickets - Steve Marks, Appalachia, Va.
- Day 9: IRWIN Tools Night Race Cold Pass - Corey Coburn, Lisbon, Maine
- Day 10: Darrell Waltrip Autographed Hat - Daniel Akers, Bardstown, Ky.
- Day 11: Tower Roof Access at Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals - Michael Caldwell, Uniontown, Ohio
- Day 12: March NASCAR Race Weekend Hot Pass - Carrie Baker, Irwin, Penn.
For more information on how to create a personlized 2014 Bristol experience, click here or call (855) 580-5525.