Fans searching for the ultimate way to experience the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway can reserve their spots in the M&M'S® Glampground. Located just steps from the track, the M&M'S® Glampground will provide a turnkey, VIP option for race fans looking to experience the race like never before. From glamping tents to garage tours, the M&M'S® Glampground will be a weekend filled with five-star amenities allowing new and seasoned race fans to experience NASCAR in an entirely different way.
Pricing is $1,000 for each M&M'S® Glamping package for two, and includes the following incredible amenities:
- One 12x14 glamorous camping tent (choice of one queen bed or two singles)
- Luxury bathrooms with private showers
- VIP valet service, including a dedicated shuttle for transportation around the track
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner catered by popular local restaurants for Friday and Saturday
- Activities throughout the weekend, including garage and pit tours, tailgate games, movies and more
- Events and appearances by M&M'S® Racing team members and other famous racing personalities
- Wi-fi and charging stations to keep every moment sharable
- Two Allison Frontstretch Weekend Grandstand Tickets for Friday and Saturday night
- Two Pre-Race Pit Stop Passes, which includes access to the Pre-Race Concert and Driver Intros for the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race
- One parking pass
- One FanVision and two headsets, allowing you to listen to race and driver communication
- Unlimited colorful fun that only M&M'S® can provide!
Space is extremely limited, so reserve your spot today for the race weekend of a lifetime.