Bristol Motor Speedway’s modified event procedures, protocols and number of attendees will be finalized with continued guidance from public health officials, medical experts, local, state and federal officials, and in coordination with NASCAR.
Protocols will include:
- Social distancing amongst groups of fans in the grandstands and individually in concession lines.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation in high-touch, high-traffic public areas.
- Added hand-sanitizer stations.
- Limited guests in suites.
- Infield admission for race team and operation personnel only.
- Fans will be allowed to bring in one soft-sided clear bag with food and beverage.
- Coolers will be prohibited to reduce checkpoint contact between spectators and speedway staff, and souvenirs will be sold only from concourse areas.
- Campground shower facilities will be closed.
Speedway Motorsports and NASCAR will continue to adapt and improve procedures to ensure they are effective and can be scaled to support increasing the number of fans in the future.