NEW DATES: Sept. 25/26, 2020
The world's best late model stock car racers will return to the World's Fastest Half-Mile in 2020. Bristol Motor Speedway, The Last Great Colosseum and one of the most famous short tracks in the world, hosts the return of the Pinty's U.S. Short Track Nationals presented by Vore's Welding and Steel.
The show has been trimmed to two daysand will showcase four exciting classes, headlined by the powerful Super Late Models. Along with Super Late Model, the event will feature race action in Pro Late Model, Street Stock
For those unable to attend the event, Bristol Motor Speedway is teaming up once again with Speed51.com for the official Pinty's U.S. Short Track Nationals presented by Vore’s Welding & Steel Pay-Per-View. Details will be announced soon.
Bristol Motor Speedway owns and manages five campgrounds located on the track property. All amenities are included in the price and are only available to Bristol Motor Speedway Campground patrons.
- Shower House/Restroom facility features 44 shower stalls
- All BMS managed campgrounds are pet friendly. Pets must remain on a leash when outside. Campers must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of the waste.
- Several dump stations and water available to fill tanks
- Septic service available
- Shuttle service available
- Free shuttle service to Food City
- No open fires (must be off the ground and in something you can put a lid on)
- No on-site propane tank refill service available
- No golf carts or ATV-type vehicles (strictly enforced)
- Electrical Hookups in the Dragstrip Campground & Medallion
- No fireworks