UNOH 200 presented by Ohio Logistics & Bush's Beans 150
The epic Thursday night doubleheader is back. First, the racers in the Bush's Beans 150 take on The Last Great Colosseum before giving way to the largest, most dramatic NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series on the circuit, the UNOH 200 presented by Ohio Logistics.
FanVision and Racing Electronics
Looking for a way to listen to the radio, driver scanners and more during the race?
Well, get your Racing Electronics Scanner or FanVision device through the Bristol Motor Speedway Ticket Office and you will take the racing experience to the next level!
Learn more by watching the Videos Below
Racing Electronics and The New "Legend" - Check it out
North Lot Premium Parking
- 2-day Parking (Saturday/Sunday)– $100
- Food City 500 (Sunday)–$75
- Xfinity 300/ Zombie Auto 150 (Saturday)– $50
- Bush’s Beans Pole Day (Friday)– $25
- 2-day Parking (Friday/Saturday)–Waitlist
- Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race (Saturday)–Waitlist
- Food City 300 (Friday)– $50
- UNOH 200/ Bush’s Beans 150 (Thursday)– $25
Parking is first-come, first-served. Space saving is not permitted. If you would like to park together, you must arrive together.