To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to BMS/BD, the following items will not be permitted inside the Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway Seating Areas (Grandstand Gates):
One CLEAR bag no larger than 14" x 14" x 14" in size is permitted. Purse/clutch (non-clear) and no larger than 6" x 9" is permitted.
One COOLER (soft-sided only) no larger than 14" x 14" x 14" in size will be allowed for this event. Food and beverage are permitted. No glass containers.
- Bags (non-clear) and/or larger than 14" x 14" x 14"
- Beer balls, Beer Bongs, Funnels
- Bicycles, Hoverboards, Roller Blades, Segway, Skateboards
- Camera with detachable lenses over 5"
(overall camera/lens combination cannot exceed 8" in overall length)
- Confederate Flags (Including Flags, Signs and Banners that contain the Confederate Flag) are not allowed.
- Cooler (non soft-sided) and/or larger than 14" x 14" x 14"
- Drones/Aircraft of any kind
- Fires, Fireworks, Grills, Sky Lanterns
- Folding chairs
- Glass containers
- Golf carts, ATV-type vehicles
- Heaters (No Buddy Heaters or Heaters of any kind, Propane or Gas)
- Helium balloons and beach balls
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers, Noisemakers, Horns
- Pets - except service animals assisting the disabled
- Purse/clutch larger than 6" x 9"
- Radios without headsets
- Roller Blades
- Scaffolds, Platforms
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Smoking in the grandstands/suites; including the use of e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes
- Sticks of any kind including but not limited to: Flag Poles, Brooms, etc.
- Stadium seats wider than 17" or Stadium seats with arms
- Video Cameras
- Wagons, Carts
- Weapons of any description including Guns, Knives of any kind (including pocket knives), Ice Picks, etc., regardless of permit
- Other items that may pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
NOTE: The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones is prohibited anywhere on Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway property or in the skies above.
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the Stadium Gates must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the Stadium is subject to confiscation.
Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway is not responsible for any item left unattended or discarded.