OFFICIAL RULES | BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY | "United We Race"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN
ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AND RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) 18 YEARS OR
OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
1. Eligibility: Bristol Motor Speedway's "United We Race" (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this promotion: Employees, officers and directors of Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC ("Sponsor"), and Speedway Motorsports, Inc. ("SMI"), K-VA-T Foods, Inc. ("Food City"), Bass Pro Intellectual Property, LLC, Ruby Falls, LLC, Buck Baker's Seat Time Racing School, American Honda Motor Co. Inc., and their affiliates and each of their respective affiliate companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, suppliers, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns involved in the promotion, (collectively "Released Parties") and the immediate families or persons who reside in the same household of the employees of the Released Parties. The Prize Winners may each be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, an IRS Form W9, and, where legal, a Publicity Release and to return all required documentation within five (5) days following receipt. In the event all required documents are not executed and returned within the prescribed period, winners may be disqualified, and an alternate selected. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on June 8, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 4, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. The winner will be selected on August 9, 2019.
3. How to Enter: Register online at www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/unitedwerace
by completing a questionnaire. Canadian entrants will be required to complete a skills test if selected as a potential winner. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET August 4, 2019. Single entry is eligible for all prizes.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: Sponsor will utilize an electronic random selection program to determine
potential prize winners. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion
and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
Sponsor will randomly select winner from all eligible entries on August 9, 2019. All entries will be
considered eligible from the day of entry through the duration of the contest. Single entry is eligible for
the one (1) prize given away in the promotion. Eligible entries cannot win multiple prizes.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE
FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE DAILY PRIZE WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS
FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and
conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each
potential winner will be notified via phone and email. Canadian potential winners will be required to
successfully complete a skills test. Each potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an
Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") (except where prohibited), which must
be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to
claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within twentyfour (24) hours of selection, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if
required), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that
the potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate
winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are
subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only three (3) alternate winners will be
selected after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: United We Race Promotion Prizes:
(2) August NASCAR Weekend Tickets (ARV: $340)
(2) Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Hot Passes (ARV: $0)
(2) Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Driver Meeting Passes (ARV: $0)
(2) Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Pre-Race Pit Stop (ARV: $180)
(1) Bass Pro Shops Gift Card (ARV: $300)
(1) Honda Generator EU2200i (MSRP: $1,159.95)
(1) Food City Gift Card (ARV: $100)
(1) Ruby Falls Family Pass and merchandise (ARV: $200)
(1) Buck Baker’s Seat Time Racing School (Sept 28, 2019) (ARV: $239)
(1) Bristol Motor Speedway Gear (ARV: $100)
(1) JCPenney gift card (provided by The Mall at Johnson City) (ARV: $50)
Prizes awarded for event tickets must be used during that event or the Prize Winner forfeits the Prize in its entirety. References to the 2019 August NASCAR weekend or the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race are for the August 15-17, 2019 events at Bristol Motor Speedway. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each
Prize is listed in parentheses next to the prize. Certain Prizes are not available for purchase by the
general public, and thus, do not have a retail value that can be accurately assigned.
Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the
Entry Period. No refund or compensation will be made by Sponsor in the event of the cancellation of an
event related to a Prize. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package
description above, including but not limited to, transportation, lodging, taxes or other expenses are the
responsibility solely of each Prize Winner.
No cash equivalent will be given, and all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a
prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC ("Sponsor"), and Speedway Motorsports, Inc. ("SMI"), K-VA-T Foods, Inc. ("Food City"), Bass Pro Intellectual Property, LLC, Ruby Falls, LLC, Buck Baker's Seat Time Racing School, American Honda Motor
Co. Inc., and their affiliates and each of their respective affiliate companies, parent companies,
subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, suppliers, shareholders, officers, directors,
agents, members, successors and assigns involved in the promotion, (collectively "Released Parties")
from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or
damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to
Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown
and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or
any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control
impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole
discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the
eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an
unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the
legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an
attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent
permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a
waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random
drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved
individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court in
Tennessee located in or closest to Bristol, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall
be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this
Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to
obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and
consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any
and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning
the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and
obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and
construed in accordance with, the laws of the State Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of
law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would
cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
13. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is subject to the Sponsor's
14. Winners' List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: United We Race Promotion Winners, Attn: Karissa King, 151 Speedway Blvd., Bristol, TN 37620 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
15. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to United We Race Promotion Official Rules, Attn: Karissa King, 151 Speedway Blvd., Bristol, TN 37620 prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
16. Sponsor: Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC, 151 Speedway Boulevard, Bristol, TN 37620.