Bristol Motor Speedway continues to provide an exciting and fun, yet secure and safe, environment for the world's greatest racing entertainment. Please take a look at the following policies to help plan your visit. The policies below are regulated and enforced to make sure your visit is a safe and stress-free one.
*All security measures are subject to change without notice *
Bristol Motor Speedway (the “Speedway”) has taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, drivers, crew, vendors, employees, and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Speedway and the event for which you are purchasing admission. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose a heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Speedway for which you are purchasing admission.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Speedway, you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on-premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- Guests are required to wear a cloth face-covering in all common areas and when closer than six feet from other guests.
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check before entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire before entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- For guests who may need an accommodation to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our guest services team for further information.
- In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you will not be admitted to the Speedway and you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
WAIVER - ASSUMPTION OF RISK
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the guest experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event at the Speedway you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge Bristol Motor Speedway, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Speedway.
Our events are about FUN, friends, family, and love. We want to create positive memories for people and do so in an inclusive environment. Accordingly, all banners, signs, and flags openly displayed (including but not limited to vehicles, clothing, hats, or other accessory items) while on the premises of Bristol Motor Speedway must comply with this policy. Banners, signs, and flags should contain no obscene language, symbols or logos, or graphic depictions. Speedway management reserves the right to approve all banners, signs, and flags. Confederate flags (including flags, signs, and banners that contain the Confederate flag) are not allowed.
Attendees must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Banners, signs and flags must be small enough for one person to hold and no larger than 36" x 60" (except that the U.S. Flag in a larger size may be displayed during the playing of the National Anthem only).
- Banners, signs and flags may not be affixed, in any form, to any portion of the Speedway premises.
- Banners, signs and flags may not obstruct the view of others.
- Banners, signs, and flags should be constructed of either vinyl, cloth, or other lightweight materials.
- Banners, signs and flags in the spectator grandstands may not be attached to poles or sticks.
- Banners, signs and flags are not permitted in any premium seating area except as specifically permitted in writing by [Bristol Motor Speedway]
Speedway management reserves the right to remove any and all banners, signs or flags not in compliance with this policy or which, in their sole judgment, violates this policy. If you refuse to allow the removal of any such banner, sign, or flag, you will be subject to removal from Speedway premises.
The Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee is valid for Atlanta Motor Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway and Texas Motor Speedway (each a "Speedway Motorsports Speedway" and collectively the "Speedway Motorsports Speedways"), and is effective as of August, 9, 2018.
If weather postpones a NASCAR race held at a Speedway Motorsports Speedway and a ticket holder is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, the Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee provides such fans a ticket credit toward a future NASCAR race at any of the SMI Speedways.
The Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee applies to all NASCAR races at any Speedway Motorsports Speedway that are postponed and rescheduled to a different date due to inclement weather.
No cash refunds will be issued and the ticket credit has no cash value and may be used only as a credit toward the purchase of a NASCAR race at an SMI Speedway as stated in this Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee Policy. Unused tickets may be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value on a ticket-for-ticket basis.
Events and seating locations eligible for redemption are based on availability at time of redemption.
Eligible tickets may be exchanged for any future Speedway Motorsports NASCAR race within (1) calendar year of the original event date or for the same race the following year, even if it falls outside the (1) year window. Fan(s) must use the ticket credit and redeem eligible tickets within 60 days of the original date of the postponed event, or by the end of the calendar year, whichever is shorter. If eligible tickets are not redeemed during the timeframe set forth herein, the ticket credit shall expire and be of no value.
Complimentary tickets are not eligible for exchange under this policy. Restrictions also apply to corporate block tickets and tickets purchased through brokers or resale websites not directly affiliated with the Speedway Motorsports Speedways. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED DIRECTLY AND ORIGINALLY FROM AN SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS SPEEDWAY OR FROM THEIR TICKET AGENT TICKETMASTER ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE UNDER THIS SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS WEATHER GUARANTEE POLICY. RESALE TICKETS PURCHASE THROUGH TICKETMASTER TICKETEXCHANGE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE UNDER THIS SPEEDWAY MOTORSPORTS WEATHER GUARANTEE POLICY. Fans should contact the speedway ticket office where the race was postponed to verify ticket eligibility.
Only race tickets are covered by this Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee Policy.
This policy does not apply if an event is delayed, regardless of length of delay, but still completed on the original event date, even if completion of the event occurs after 11:59 p.m. of such original event date.
This policy does not apply for events shortened due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances if the race/event is counted as official by the sanctioning body.
The Speedway Motorsports Speedways reserve the right to alter and/or terminate the Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee at any time, provided, however, that such termination shall not affect tickets already purchased while the Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee policy was in effect.
Contact the ticket office at your favorite Speedway Motorsports Speedway for further information.