Fantasy NASCAR Preview - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Friday, March 1, 2019
Note: Below is a Fantasy NASCAR Las Vegas Motor Speedway preview article from Stephen Young (@stevietpfl), Senior Fantasy NASCAR Analyst at Rotogrinders.
For more Fantasy NASCAR insight from Stevie, CLICK HERE
PENNZOIL 400 DRIVER BREAKDOWN
- Martin Truex Jr. (DK: $10,100 | FD: $13,500) - Truex Jr. led 102 laps during the two 2018 Cup races at LVMS.
- Best driver at intermediate tracks
- Has four (4) Top-5 finishes in the last five races at LVMS
- Best intermediate driver rating of any driver over the last 25 races
- Joey Logano (DK: $10,700 | FD: $13,000) - Logano has the second best driver rating at LVMS.
- One of the best Pit Crews on the circuit
- Super aggressive driver on restarts
- Has six (6) straight Top-10 finishes at LVMS
- Daniel Hemric (DK: $7,100 | FD: $7,000)
- Has experience running package with Air Ducts
- Showed good speed at Atlanta.
- Great value. Super cheap.