Social Chatter for the Week of January 28th, 2019
Social Chatter for this week
1. Get Ready for the Daytona 500. Austin Dillon: "This one's for Dale Earnhardt Sr. and all those Senior fans!"
2. Drop the cue stick. Richard Petty Performs Amazing Pool Trick
3. Recap of the Rolex24 at Daytona
4. Calendar for the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series
5. We mourn the loss of a great leader, JD Gibbs. Joe Gibbs Racing will honor JD all season with a decal on their vehicles #DoItForJD
6. NASCAR in the NFL?: The LA Rams bringing spotter into football
7. It Takes a Team to win the Rolex 24
8. By the age of 25, @JeffGordonWeb already had a championship, #Brickyard400 win, #Coke600 win, and two #Southern500 wins.
9. Could NASCAR ever run a 24-hour race?
10. JR Motorsports has a new set of numbers and some new drivers for 2019.
11. Like Father like son.
Tweets of the world:
Kyle Busch new scheme
Mood when you see there