Become a race day team member: BMS hosting event worker hiring expo March 12-13
Bristol Motor Speedway is hosting an event employment hiring expo in its South Building on March 12-13 to recruit race day team members for several upcoming event weekends, including the Karl Kustoms Bristol Dirt Nationals, March 15-20, the Food City Dirt Race, March 27-28, the World of Outlaws Bristol Throwdown, April 8-10, and the World of Outlaws Bristol Bash, April 22-24. The BMS South Building is located at the South Entrance off Hwy 11E.
The BMS Event Employment Hiring Expo will be available during the following hours:
Friday, March 12, 4-6 p.m. and Saturday, March 13, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
BMS officials are seeking high-quality individuals to perform various assignments during the upcoming race weekends. BMS is seeking team members for each event and a minimum of 75 event team members to work the NASCAR Food City Dirt Race weekend, March 27 and March 28. Several positions are available and report times will vary.
Those who apply must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Workers are expected to stand for long periods of time
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and helpful hosts to Bristol’s guests
- All workers will be required to go through screening upon arrival and wear a face mask the entire time on property
- Applicants must bring two forms of identification (ex: driver’s license or passport and social security card) to be considered for employment